Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-13 Origin: Site
Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting power tools, grinding power tools, assembly power tools and railway power tools. Common power tools are electric drills, electric grinders, electric wrenches and electric screwdrivers, electric hammers and impact drills, concrete shakers, electric planers.
What are the characteristics of power tools?
What is the selection method for power tools?
What are the precautions for using power tools?
First of all, a power tool is a hand-held or mobile mechanized tool that is driven by a motor or electromagnet and drives the working head via a transmission mechanism. power tools are characterized by easy portability, easy operation and diverse functions, which can significantly reduce labor intensity, improve labor efficiency and realize the mechanization of manual operation. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, home decoration, automobiles, machinery, electricity, bridges, horticulture and other fields. and in large numbers into the family.
power tools are characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy transport and use, robustness and durability. Compared to manual tools, it can improve labor productivity many times to dozens of times. It is more efficient than pneumatic tools, inexpensive and easy to control.
1. For power tools, a distinction must be made between private and professional use. Most power tools are designed for professionals. When buying, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools. In general, the difference between professional and general household tools lies in performance. Professional tools have higher performance to help professionals reduce workload. General household appliances have a relatively low workload due to small projects. Therefore, the use of the tools is relatively low. The performance doesn't have to be great either.
2. The outer packaging of the power tools should have clear patterns and no damage, the plastic box should be firm, and the clasp for opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
3. The appearance of the power tools should have a uniform color, there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, there should be no scratches or dents, the mounting shift between the shell parts should be ≤ 0.5 mm, and the aluminum cast coating should be smooth and beautiful without defects. The surface of the machine should be free of oil and stains. When held by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The cable length should generally not be less than 2 meters.
1. The power tools should be carefully inspected before use, the appearance is not damaged, the switch action is flexible and not blocked, and the power cables and housing of the power tool should be intact. Use a 500-V megaohm meter to measure the insulation resistance between the winding and the housing, which must not be less than 0.5 megaohm. The insulation resistance value is given in the attached table.
2. Hand-held power tools with metal housing should have reliable protective grounding wires. The power cable is a multi-core cable with soft rubber sheath, and both ends of the grounding protection cable should be firmly connected.
3. Hand-held power tools should be used by professionals with specific expertise. The relevant safety operating rules shall be strictly observed during use.
For more information about power tools, please contact Ningbo Deli Tool Co., Ltd. is committed to expanding power tools and making them more effective, reliable and consistent.