Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-03 Origin: Site
Combination Ratchet is a manual screw tightening tool, single-head, double-head, multi-specification ratcheting Torx wrench (with a fixed hole). It is connected by the main plum blossom sleeve and the slave plum blossom sleeve of different specifications and sizes through the engagement of the female key and the male key of the hinge key.
What is a Combination Ratchet?
What is the principle of a Combination Ratchet?
What are the characteristics of a Combination Ratchet?
A Combination Ratchet belongs to the technical field of wrench tools. The Combination Ratchet includes a wrench body, and a circlip, a pawl, a spring and a ratchet are arranged in the accommodation space of the head of the wrench body, wherein the ratchet is composed of a ratchet body and a spacer, the spacer. It is a circular ring with a concave ring groove on the periphery, and the spacer sleeve is fitted on one side of the ratchet main body. The Combination Ratchet, by decomposing the ratchet part of the original integrated structure into a combination of the ratchet body and the spacer, avoids the processing difficulty caused by one side of the concave ring groove on the original ratchet part being high and the other side is low. Since the ratchet body and the spacer parts are relatively easy to process, the Combination Ratchet has greatly improved production efficiency and reduced production costs.
Combination Ratchets are used to rotate bolts or nuts that are placed in tight or inaccessible locations, and are rotatably connected to the end of the lever. The Combination Ratchet comprises a weight connected with an operating rod, the weight can slide along the length direction of the operating rod, and a front weight bearing part is provided on the operating rod at the front of the weight to block the impact of the weight. Alternatively, there is a rear weight bearing portion on the operating lever at the rear of the weight that blocks the impact of the weight. Also, the operating lever may have both a front weight bearing portion and a rear weight bearing portion.
1. The Combination Ratchet is equipped with an air pressure rod top cover device, which is more labor-saving, smooth and fast to open the box cover.
2. There is a safety cylinder lock device on the Combination Ratchet, which is stronger and has better anti-theft performance.
3. The Combination Ratchet has a sand-painted surface, which is anti-scratch, anti-dissolution and strong anti-rust ability.
4. The Combination Ratchet has a unique combination structure of box cover and box body, which is firm and firm.
5. There is a specially designed heavy-duty R-angle drawer handle on the Combination Ratchet, which is convenient to pull and close.
Deli Tools products are enjoyed by more and more consumers as it’s great quality, cost effectiveness and can offer 1-stop solutions of efficiency and convenience in working, studying and living.Deli Tools as a hardware tools manufacturer, provide various types of combination ratchet.